(The NorthPole Prep) aka Mr. Chase Wealth bka Romelo Hill

My photo
NORTH POLE, IL., United States
"..the best thing cumn, since a dick n a woman.." "...they hate me cuz they aint me... u should hate U cuz U AINT YOU!!..." if u aint no kin2me, r if u aint no friend2me, i dont fuck around, AINT tryna get scoped like kennedy,, cuz niggaz b, tryna figure out how it !WORK!,, how the skirts LOVE us, even though we chilln n dirt, ACTING like jerks n public, when a nigga was HURT>who loved it, YOU around but u wuznt,not a soul can b trusted, THiS LIFE i LEAD..." -Romelo Hill Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...

Sunday, November 28, 2010

CAMERA WORK

Check out this amazing footage of a train traveling at a high speed which was captured by photographer artist Graeme Taylor, here’s how he did it: In all my slow-motion work so far, I’ve used a static camera to capture a high-speed event. But, I wondered, what would happen if the camera was the fast-moving object? For instance, if you use a 210fps camera at 35mph, on playback at 30fps it’ll seem to the observer that they’re moving at walking pace- but everything observed will be operating at 1/7th speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment